Monday, November 27, 2006

Kathryn's Ceramic Bisque

My store is Kathryn's Ceramic Bisque. I am a member of the Circle of Stores. We are a group of sellers with stores on wagglepop.com. We are dedicated to provide buyers with the highest online shopping experience. I sell ready to paint ceramic bisque which is made from clay that has been formed in a mold and fired to cone 04 which is about 2,000 degrees. After firing the bisque is ready to paint or glaze.


You can paint decorative items with an acrylic paint and spray it with a clear gloss or matte finish. Acrylic paint is available in any store that has a craft department. Items to be used for food need to painted with a food safe glaze that needs to be refired in a kiln. I have about 4000 molds with a large selection from the classics to new made molds for every occasion. I have been working with clay for many years and selling on line for 5 1/2 years. I will be adding new inventory to my wagglepop store on a regular basis. Please Click on circleofstores.com to see many more stores with a large variety of products.



Find books, toys, clothing, jewelry, beads, pottery and collectibles at the Circle of Stores.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting, I didn't know ceramics painted with food-safe glaze had to be refired. Learn something new every day!